Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas!!

I love Christmas!! This year was probably one of the best ones yet!! For Christmas Eve my family had the missionaries over as well as the Woods and my Grandpa and Grandma Kerr. We had a Mexican style dinner, a great program afterwards, and played games to end the night. When it was finally time to go to bed, I couldn't sleep! I was so frusturated because I was tossing and turning for almost an hour. Finally I fell asleep only to wake up at exactly 1:30, like I do every year. After looking at what "Santa" had brought, I was able to fall asleep.
I have discovered the secret of Christmaas. you have to only want one thing. Then everything else will just be a pleasant surprise. The only thing I REALLY wanted was a guitar. I got that along with a suitcase, giftcard to Forever 21, Juicy Couture perfume, and makeup. It was great! The rest of the day everyone just hung out and relaxed. Except for me. I have to finish reading Great Expectations by Charles Dickens before break is over and I have a little less than 20 chapters to go. But I can do it. I was also stretching because I am trying to get myself flexible enough to do the splits. (If anyone has any tips I would LOVE them!) So, then I decided to make this blog. Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment